Ceramic Tubes (Alumina Tubes)
Alumina is a ceramic material with high thermal conductivity, compressive strength, and thermal shock resistance. It also has a low thermal expansion, making it a suitable material for furnace use in crucible, tube, and thermocouple sheath form. Alumina is high hardness and good wear resistance, making it a suitable material for ball valves, piston pumps, and deep drawing tools. In addition, it can be easily combined with metals and other ceramic materials using brazing techniques and metallizing.
Applications for Alumina Porous Ceramic Tubes:
- Air, gas and liquid filtration
- Used for making parts for CVD, ion implants, photolithography, and semiconductor parts.
- In traditional industries, alumina ceramics are ideal for products such as injector tubes, gas nozzles and insulators.
- Alumina tubes are widely used as protector for high temperature thermal couples.
at high temperatures.
- Used as protector for high temperature thermal couples.
- Used as a material for chemical industry due to its high corrosion resistance.