Protective PTFE Tubing
- Thin Wall Construction
- Extruded PTFE Rated to 260°C (500°F)
- Color Coded for Easy Identification
- Available in Pre-Spooled 25 ft. and 100 ft. Lengths for Immediate Delivery
PTFE tubing offers superior abrasion protection and is excellent in insulating wires in moist or corrosive environments where temperatures do not exceed 500°F (260°C). All colors and gages are in stock in pre-spooled lengths for immediate delivery.
Polyethylene tubing is not to be used with barbed fittings due to its tendency to form stress cracks. Use compression-type fittings instead.
Specific Gravity: .921
Tensile Strength, psi: 1600 Hardness: 50 Shore D
Elongation at Break, %: 500
Brittle Temperature: -60°C (–76°F)
Maximum Operating Temperature: 60°C (140°F)
Multi-Colored Ribbon Polyurethane Tubing
- Faster Installation of Multiple Lines
- Eliminate Need for Additional Jacketing
- Color Code Identification
- All the Qualities of Polyurethane Tubing
- Kink and Abrasion Resistant
- Resistant to Chemicals, Water, Fuel, Oil and Fungus
- Outstanding Flexibility and Memory
- Temperature Range -40 to 73°C (-40 to 165°F)
- Vacuum Rating to 28″ Hg
Multi-Color ribbon polyurethane tubing is a bonded ribbon of polyurethane tubing. The bonded tubing offers quicker installation and eliminates the need for additional handling to install spiral wrapping, channels or other bundling materials. The multi-color coded tubing provides quick identification of process lines for tracing and trouble shooting.